When it comes to services for racers, some chassis builders turn down the everyday Joe Racer, thinking their needs are too small to bother with. Not at TRE! We know every racer needs top of the line services just like the big dogs. From a simple chassis update to meet rules changes, a street racer going serious racing needing a back half chassis mod, to a roll cage for a fast street machine; we do it all and we do it right on every job!
CUSTOM HEADER FABRICATION
- Custom built, full body, tube chassis
- Turn-key cars featuring TRE Race Engines
- Front half – A-arm, strut, or stock
- Back half – four-link, ladder bar, or stock
- Update your existing chassis
- Custom built, stainless steel or mild steel headers
- Axle housings & components – Stock or sheet metal
- Custom Wiring & Plumbing
- Custom steel or aluminum interior
- NHRA, IHRA and SFI specifications
- All roll cages and complete cars are guaranteed to certify with NHRA and IHRA.
- We can set up your car for the track using our computerized scales and special techniques.
- Full Roll cage installation. We know all the rules and how they apply to your race car. We can build a cage or a car to meet whatever requirements you might have.
- Custom Header Fabrication: A time consuming job that takes skill and a drive for perfection; we do them! Need a custom set made to fit just right and still make big power? We can create the right style and make horsepower at the same time.
- Rear ends - we offer custom made sheet metal rear housings, right along with the style of rear end just right for your race car. The components we use when setting up your rear suspension are top of the line and perfectly matched for your particular setup. If the style is used by drag racers, we know how to make it work for you.
- Ready to move up from that stock style front suspension? We can build whatever type of suspension you are looking for. The lightest styles to a custom one-off front end, we can design, build and install every type you may need and do it to meet all sanctioning body rules.
- Interiors -many builders shy away from doing the interiors of race cars. For the best fit and function, it takes a craftsman to make everything go together just right. Whether it's aluminum or carbon fiber you can get it done with us.
- Repair work, replacement panel or bodywork. At TRE we can fix our bent ride, or replace that damaged body, when it comes to race cars, we do it all for our clients.
- Safety Updates -We can take an outdated chassis and update it to meet all the safety rules no matter the sanctioning body. We can build you an exact chassis to meet the rules if need be.
- Setup and Scaling. We know how to set up all race chassis, no matter what the class or division you may compete in. We can setup and align your chassis to launch harder and run faster down any race track out there. Hooking the power to the track is a vital, if it's not launching the car down the track it's going up in smoke instead, we know all the "tricks of the trade" to get you using everything thing your engine has to give.
- Custom Jobs, we've been known to tackle the most unusual client requests. From custom wheelie bars to parachute mounting we can fix you up. No racers needs are too small of a project for us. Have something in mind you haven't seen done before -fill us in! We enjoy a challenge and we are always willing to hear what our clients have in mind.
- Street Machines, we’ve also been known to tackle custom street machine modifications and sleeper street machine work. Need your street machine tubbed, but stock looking on the outside? Need a full cage for your street machine that the girlfriend can slide into without tearing her hose? Need a nitrous system installed and setup to make the most power? You get the drift... We can fix you right up!